Sunday, May 21, 2006

compilation: Signs if you have an okay boss

1. Both your boss and you know the "if, when, and why/why not" when it comes to your promotion
2. Your boss knows what you do at the company
3. You are allowed to be sick
4. Your boss faithfully remembers all decisions made, and all the details in any conversations regarding/involving you.

Rules of thumb:
1. You have not felt like strangling your boss
2. You only rarely want to throw your pen(s) and/or other stationaries at your boss

5 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger jessica said...

I figured that was you! Do you still keep a blog? what is the url, or are you starting a new one here?

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Lucky Monkey said...

Hey Jessica! All of us in TO were wondering what you were up to. Yes, post pics!
BTW, it's Christine here. And I haven't updated my blog in ages.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger wy jay said...

Hey Jessica! Agatha here. Haven't heard from you in such a long time. Blog cool! Pictures good! My grammar not so good!
While reading about the descriptions of your wedding dress, I felt hungry, because you kept comparing it to rice.
I also haven't updated my blog in ages...

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger jessica said...

LOL, is that the feeling that reading about my wedding dress evokes? Hunger! But I think I do have a propensity in using "rice" to describe things! But it is so true that rice-coloured sounds both pretty and delicious!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Dayes Doghouse said...

so can i print this out and post it in my office for my boss to read? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home